Xone 4D DJ Mixer with MIDI Controller
Awarded as the winner of DJ Tools Award 2010, the Xone 4D from Allen & Heath Xone series is a USB mixer with a new soundcard, same features with the Xone 3D but combining with full new features like multi-track recording, running 4 simultaneous decks in Native Instruments Tracktor and also panel with UV sensitive paint for low light reading. Xone:4D are 24-bit audio resolution and 96 kHz sampling rate, new BPM counter, and assignable LFO with step VCF-filter. The Xone 4D continues the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace.
• 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 3 inputs, (channel 4 is Line/Line)
• Soundcard output routing switches for each channel (1-2, 3-4, 5-6 & 7-8)
• 3-band total kill EQ: 6dB to off
• 2 FX sends: pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
• 2 stereo returns
• Headphone monitor with mix/cue control: 3.5mm and ¼” sockets
• 2 analogue VCF filters low-pass, band-pass, high-pass (can be combined for more filter types), resonance frequency, and filter ‘on’ switch
• Filter assignable LFO with depth control and brand-new editable fader step-filter function.
• Completely re-designed and functionally improved BPM detection circuit.
• Mic input: On XLR connector; gain control and 2-band EQ control available: routable straight to soundcard.
• Power supply: High performance internal switch-mode supply
• RIAA: for THREE turntables (four via internal jumper link)
• Dual Rail VCA Cross Fader
USB 2.0 SOUNDCARD:
• Totally new 20 channel 96 kHz / 24-bit soundcard connecting via wide-bandwidth USB 2.0 (480Mbit/s)
• Uses 24 bit stereo Analogue to Digital converters and Digital to Analogue converters (not lower spec CODECs)
• 10 in / 10 out (4 stereo in optical in / 4 stereo out optical out)
• No software configuration utility – all front panel switched.
• Soundcard inputs fed from Mic, FX2, FX1, Main Mix or from stereo channels 1-4
• Sends – mix, FX, or individual analogue channels may be routed to PC or digital outputs.
• New record output – FX2 RCA outputs can be switched to a RCA record output.
• Drivers available for PC and Mac
• NEW! 2 separate layers of MIDI controllers with control pickup algorithm ensuring a smooth transition between layers.
• 227 MIDI control messages available from 105 separate MIDI controls
• 8 x 60mm linear faders
• 16 x detented rotary pots
• 10 rotary encoders,
• 50 switches,
• 2 custom jog wheels with 4 micro switches
• 8 illuminated push switches
• Xone:4D is compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: for instance, lighting controller or visual effects programs