TRAKTOR DUO is streamlined and focused to give DJs the essential features they need to spin digital. Boasting two state-of-the-art playback decks, a selection of professional-quality effects, an easy-to-use interface, and premium sound quality, TRAKTOR DUO puts the world’s best-selling DJ software within easy reach no matter your experience or budget.
At the heart of TRAKTOR DUO are two playback decks with plenty of useful and creative features, including auto beat grid and precise beat detection. The Sync Lock function makes sure that once tracks are beat-matched they will never drift out of time, and intelligent loop and cue functions even let you remix tracks on the fly.
Both playback decks integrate a 3-band EQ and classic filters giving you complete control of your tracks’ sound. For even deeper sonic transformations, TRAKTOR DUO software comes with six high-quality effects: tempo-synched filter, delay, flanger and reverb, as well as the unique beatmasher and gator effects—built with Native Instruments’ groundbreaking REAKTOR technology.
The high contrast, scalable fonts and intelligent grouping of graphic elements ensure an unparalleled ease of use and super-fast workflow. The intuitive Crate Flick search lets you visually flip through your collection by cover art—just like flipping through a record crate—making finding that next track both fun and easy.
Native Instruments TRAKTOR DUO DJ Software Specifications:
Windows XP (SP2, 32 Bit)/Vista (SP1, 32-Bit, 64-Bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4GHz (SSE1), 1GB RAM
Mac: OS X 10.4, Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM
ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
Supported Audio Formats
– MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, AAC
– Native Instruments TRAKTOR DUO DJ Software Features:
– Feature-rich, 2-deck music mixing software based on the world’s leading DJ software TRAKTOR PRO
– 2 playback decks with auto beat-gridding, advanced beat detection and SYNC LOCK for perfect mixing
– 6 first-class DJ effects: delay, flanger, reverb, filter, beatmasher, gater
– Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on-the-fly with precise control over loop in and out points
– 2-channel mixer, emulating Allen&Heath filters as well as 3-band EQ and key control
– Real-time track management with Crate-Flick browsing, iPod, and iTunes compatibility
– Play, cue, jog wheel control and looping follow the workflow of industry-standard hardware
– Automatic gain control based on perceived loudness; high-quality key correction
– Intuitive Quick Controller Wizard promotes seamless integration with all TRAKTOR ready controllers
– Supports multiple USB controllers and assignments