Funk Fabric Radio show Feb 2013 + Ralph Good Bootleg
Originally a part of the Swiss DJ and Producer trio “The Good Guys” Ralph Good is now focusing on his solo career as a DJ, Producer and Remixer for industry’s heavyweights such as Ian Carey, Snoop Dogg, Avicii, Timbaland, Yves Larock, Richard Grey and many more!
Introducing the February edition of Ralph Good’s Funk Fabric Radio show, including 60 minutes of massive tracks to kick start your week! Make sure you download this month’s episode so you don’t miss out on big hitters from Will Gold, Nicky Romero, Erick Morillo, and My Digital Enemy.
01. Submotion Orchestra – Thinking (Mark Knight Remix)
02. Erick Decks – F That Shhh! (Original Mix)
03. Mike Ivy & Nimo Iero – Sunshine (Original Mix)
04. My Digital Enemy – U & Me (Original Mix)
05. Will Gold & Reworked Robot – Sweet Harmony (My Digital Enemy Edit)
06. Nicky Romero & Nilson ft. John Christian – Still The Same Man (Original Club Mix)
07. Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)
08. Erick Morillo, Harry Romero & Jose Nunez ft. Shawnee Taylor – My Melody (Club Mix)
09. Tryst – Groove Tonight (Ralph Good & DJ Eako Miami Sunset Mix) – WORLD PREMIERE!
10. Chocolate Puma – Get The Bone (Original Mix)
11. Pirupa – Past Stuff (Original Mix)
12. Franky Rizardo ft. Tess Leah – The End (Rizardo Re-Rub)
Ralph is also offering his own bootleg of ‘One For Me Is Coming Home’ by Diddy ft. Skylar Grey & eSQUIRE for free, how much music can one guy give away?
Subscribe on iTunes and Soundcloud to keep right up to date with all of Ralph’s future shows and releases.
Diddy ft. Skylar Grey & eSQUIRE – One For Me Is Coming Home (Ralph Good’s Bootleg) [FREE DOWNLOAD]