2 Ways of Making Bloody Caesar: Bar vs Secret Recipe
There are actually 2 ways to make a Bloody Caesar, one with the standard bar way to mix and the other is the own version of making Bloody Caesar. Mix it and see which one taste best for you!
Way #1: Bar Style
1. Wet the rim of a highball glass with the juice from a lemon or lime wedge and dip in combination of celery salt and salt.
2. Add 4 ounces of clamato juice and 1.5 ounces of vodka.
3. Insert 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce and one dash Tabasco.
4. Sprinkle in pepper, salt, and celery salt to taste.
5. Stir well and garnish with a celery stalk
Way #2: Own Secret Recipe
1. Wet the rim of a highball glass with the juice from a lemon or lime wedge, or your choice of hot pepper.
2. Dip in combination of celery salt, salt, and ground chili.
3. Add Mott’s Clamato and vodka in amounts desired. If you like stronger drink, add more!
4. Insert 3 dashes of Worcestershire and 6-10 dashes of Frank’s RedHot. Break pepper over, insert juice.
5. Sprinkle in salt, celery salt and your choice of ground pepper to taste. Stire well and garnish with a celery stalk.