Voize Independent Music Awards 2010
In 2008, Nicky C aka Nicholas Choong was nominated for 4 awards in the Voize Independent Music Awards ( VIMA 2008 ) for Best Dance Song, Best Dance Act, Best Instrumental Song & Best Collaboration. Thanks to the help of all Nicky’s fans & peers, he won 2 of those awards for Best Dance Act & Best Instrumental Song for his track ‘Kids’. This time around in 2010 for the Voize Independent Music Awards 2010 ( VIMA 2010 ), Nicky C has been nominated again for 4 awards.
Here they are :
Best Dance Act
Best Dance DJ ( Club )
Best Dance Song – Illmatika ‘Carz’ ( Nicky C Remix )
Best Remix – Illmatika ‘Carz’ ( Nicky C Remix )
Help to cast your votes for Nicky C in those categories. You can vote as many times as you like and it only takes a few seconds ;) Public voting accounts for 30% of the total score, the other 70% will be from the panel of judges comprised of celebrities, media, industry experts and selected home based judges from the general public.
Voting ends on the 24th of January 2010. Thanking you in advance for your support and votes!
Nicky C aka Nicholas Choong Supported by Tash, Jaytech, Lemon8 & Chlorris