Where To Go – After Clubbing at Mamak Food Guide in Malaysia
Where to find for food after a long night out for clubs? Ever know what is the favourite Malaysian foods & drinks ordered after finish clubbing & partying? This guide shows you the list of foods & drinks that normally Malaysian clubbers like. Most of the clubbers favourite hangout place is called mamak stall, with a wide range variety of foods and drinks to choose from for your supper.
Drinks to order
– Teh O Ais Limau (Ice Lemon Tea) with sliced lemon
– Milo Ais (Milo with Ice) / Hot Milo
– Teh Ais (Ice Tea)
– Teh O Ais (Ice Tea) / Teh O Panas (Hot Tea)
– Soft drinks (Coke, Pepsi, Kickapoo, F&N etc)
Foods to order
– Maggi Mee Goreng or Fried Maggi Noodle with tauhu (bean cube), tauge, eggs etc. Best serves with an egg on top.
– Maggi Sup or Maggi noodles served in soup
– Mee Goreng Mamak (Mamak Fried Mee), spicy or non-spicy
– Indomee best served with egg on top.
– Roti Kosong, roti telur, roti planta and other types of roti served curry
– Ayam goreng or Fried chicken mamak style
– Nasi Lemak sometime served with other dishes includes ayam goreng (fried chicken), muttons, eggs, sambal & groundnuts.
– Nasi Beryani best served with fried chicken, vegetables, rendang, sambal and other spicy foods.
Some tips here if you’re really drunk after clubs, we suggest you to drink Teh-O-Ais Limau (Ice Lemon Tea) as this helps to reduce the effects of alchohol. Never ever eat any oily or spicy foods as this will make things worse, you’ll end up vomiting, undigested food.
As an advice to all party-goers, don’t drink and drive! Read more about what to do in KL