RANE Serato SL3 for Scratch Live!
Like the world standard Rane SL1 the Serato SL3 connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using regular turntables or CD players you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive.
Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact new solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. The Auxiliary Ouputs allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player. The Auxiliary Inputs provide a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. Use any combination of audio sources: control CD, control vinyl, MIDI or regular CDs and vinyl for more flexibility than ever.
The included 12″ vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl.
Rane SL3 Enhancements:
• New compact hardware design.
• USB 2.0 high speed audio interface.
• Improved dynamic range (104 dB).
• Improved audio performance (24-bit converters).
• Higher output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
• Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with audio path.
• Aux Input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed.
• Aux Output allows use of the Sample Player as a Virtual Deck.
• Aux Output opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations for DJs and electronic musicians.
• High-grade phono preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
• Software switchable Direct Thru connections for simplicity.
• Independent Line / Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility.
• Includes international power supply to insure optimum performance and easy transfer between DJs.
• Soft carry case included.