KUALA LUMPUR, 16 APRIL 2013 – The clock is ticking as the Heineken Ibiza Final contest officially ends this Saturday 20 April. Heineken is giving Malaysians the chance to watch the screening of UEFA Champions League (UCL) Final VIP-style in the party capital of the world – Ibiza, Spain.
The only catch is that the Heineken Ibiza Final tickets are hidden in a secret location somewhere in Klang Valley and fans are encouraged to collaborate via social media activities in order to be one step closer to finding out where the tickets are!
Once the location is revealed, 80 lucky football fans will be invited to participate in the Heineken Ibiza Finale Challenge where they will have to display their skills through a combination of charm, imagination and inventiveness to be rewarded with this ultimate football and music experience.
Jessie Chuah, Marketing Manager of Heineken Malaysia said, “Our campaign this year is tailored to cater to Heineken consumers who thrive on challenges, and the reward that awaits them is nothing short of an experience of a lifetime in Ibiza.
Heineken Ibiza Final
You have four more days to win a trip to Ibiza. Here’s how:
• Visit Heineken’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Heineken) and click ‘Kick-off to Ibiza Final’ app where you can either “Check In” or tweet with the hash tag #LikeAChamp
• As your number of tweets and check ins increase, the map will zoom in closer to unveil the secret location of the hidden Heineken Ibiza Final tickets
• To take part, you need to enter a code. Purchase two buckets or eight glasses of Heineken Draught OR purchase a Heineken Ibiza Final 24-pack at participating outlets and receive a Unique Code
• Enter your Unique Code in Heineken Malaysia website (www.heineken.com/my/ucl)
• Fill in your personal details and you’re on your journey to Heineken Ibiza Final
• Once you receive an e-mail invitation to the secret location, be prepared to use your wits to find the hidden tickets
The Allure of Ibiza
Known for its rolling landscapes of enchanting views, Ibiza’s rugged coastline sprinkled with dozens of sandy beaches is a haven for tourists and party goers alike.
For a quintessential Ibiza clubbing experience, set foot in Amnesia, a household name among the party scene and brace yourself to be transported to a land of allure and pure magnetism where the rich and famous like Naomi Campbell, Tiesto, David & Victoria Beckham & Kylie Minogue are among the iconic names to have partied the night away.
“Famed for its remarkable party scene like no other, the Heineken Ibiza Final is set to reward our local fans yet again with an exclusive opportunity to watch the UCL Final in true Heineken fashion,” Jessie added.
The top three winners will join 250 Heineken fans from around the world in an ultra luxurious all expense-paid VIP experience at the UCL Final viewing event in a uniquely Heineken way at Ibiza, Spain.
Four more days to win the Heineken Ibiza Final experience, head to Heineken’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Heineken) and all participating Heineken outlets nationwide today. Contest ends in 20 April.