In conjunction with 2013 world sexiest model dj poll, DJane Amely was ranked #1 on sexiest djs list on Clubbing9ine.com. Here we have a little talk about her career in dj-ing as well as modelling. Lets find out the rest in this exclusive dj interview below with DJane Amely all the way from Ukraine!
1. Hi Amely, How are you? First of all, tell us about how it all started for you with music?
When i was little, i always had interest in music, at the age of 15-16, i first with loaded fruity loops and tried to make few samples, at those moment i didn’t know that after 8 years it will be my main occupation. At the age of 18 when i studied at economic university, my friend (he was dj) proposed to teach me, and i agreed. At first it was hobby, but after i got my master level of financial in government, i understood that djing in my life is much bigger than hobby.
2. What are your greatest achievement in your DJing career?
I think i still don’t have it yet. When i will be able to find my name in TOP100 DJMag – i will get some greatest achievement :) hope so it happen in few years.
3. Do you prefer playing at music festivals or club parties?
Don’t meter, in clubs people are around you, easier to see when they are smiling and get closer look of the people, but at music festival energy is much higher, feels like a mediator that connects thousands volt wire, when the music rush through the heart of the listener.
4. How do you feel to be ranked the World #1 Sexiest DJ?
For a woman – it was a big pleasure, as for a dj – why not? In all types of show business (actresses, singers, dancers) they have this nomination. It is most important to stay within the scope of my profession. And for me was an honor to prove the beauty of Ukrainian women.
5. What do you like to do during your free time?
During free time, i like drawing, cooking fruit cakes, visiting GYM and checking art galleries.
6. Do you like cars or fashion?
I had never seated like driver in a car, don’t like glam, but i like to be stylish, for female dj it’s very important.
7. What is your favourite secret weapon track at the moment, that make the crowds gone wild
Now it’s Perfect Storm by Benny Benassi, but it’s changes every month.
8. Where is the most beautiful place on earth you’ve ever travelled and visited during your tour?
I fell in love with Switzerland, love this country, but also excited with temples in Asian countries, because have big interest to Buddhism religion.
9. What are your plans for the coming years?
Growing up like a person and dj every day, to make my own mark at the electronic culture of the world and for my country, and of course run the world! :)
10. Where can our readers listen to your mixtapes?
https://soundcloud.com/djaneamely welcome and enjoy!
11. Before we end this interview, lets shout out all you can to your fans out there.
Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat!