Rode VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
- Delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use
- Rode designed the videomic go with a tight pickup area that focuses directly in front of the mic
- Reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from background noise
- The integrated rycote lyre shock mount isolates the video mic go from bumps and vibrations
- No complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera’ S external microphone input, required
Rode VideoMic GO
Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera’s external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
- High quality directional microphone
- No battery required
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting
- Rode’s lightest mic at only 73g
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold-shoe mount with 3/8” thread
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50″
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz – 16kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 34dBA
- Weight: 73.00g
- Dimensions: 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output: 3.5mm / Minijack